Discover quickest and easiest to follow Flan Recipe. I’m sure you would love it!
“This is great! Never seen a recipe like this one. It’s just easy and SUPERDELICIOUS Mexican Flan!”
– 1 cup of sugar
– 1/4 cup of water
– 1 12 oz can of evaporated milk
– 1 14 oz can of condensed milk
– 3 eggs
– 2 egg yolks
– 4 oz cream cheese
– 1 tbsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cook sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat for about 15 minutes or until it turns brown, swirl continually to make sure not to get burn.
3. Pour the caramel into a pie dish.
4. Crack 3 eggs and 2 egg yolks into a measuring cup.
5. Use a blender/ a hand held mixer or any mixing device that you have to blend up together the evaporated milk, condensed milk, eggs, cream cheese, and vanilla extract. Pour the mixture into the caramel pie dish.
6. Place the pie dish inside a bigger baking dish, pour some boiling water to make a water bath, this will help the flan cook evenly.
7. Bake for about 1 hour and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours before taking it out of the oven to serve.